HEALTHY TRINITY SYSTEM®
The Healthy Trinity System is an easy to use three-step probiotic supplement system for optimal overall and digestive health. This custom probiotic system is a great starter and maintenance program to provide helpful levels of beneficial bacteria throughout the gastrointestinal tract.
Some bacteria are naturally competitive, competing with their neighbors for space and resources. So Natren keeps each bacteria species in the Healthy Trinity System in separate bottles to guarantee our probiotic product potency.
We are the only custom probiotic manufacturer and distributor to keep the strains separate for your benefit. This method allows you to experiment and decide which probiotic supplement program is best for you. Taking probiotic supplements can be like going to the gym – a work out program that benefits one individual may not have the same results for a different individual.
This kit allows you to mix and match, layer together, and experiment with different amounts to find the most beneficial effect for your digestive health. Each kit contains:
- Megadophilus® provides the “good bacteria” Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 (in dairy based powder) or NAS super strain (in dairy free vegetarian/vegan capsules), 2 billion colony forming units (cfu) per capsule or 1/2 tsp. (1 gram). Lactobacillus acidophilus NAS and DDS-1 are two of the acidophilus strains that particularly benefit the small intestine.
- Bifido Factor® provides Bifidobacterium bifidum Malyoth super strain, 2 billion cfu per capsule or 1/2 tsp. (1 gram). Bifidobacterium bifidum Malyoth is one of the bifidum strains that particularly benefits the large intestine.
- Digesta-Lac® provides Lactobacillus bulgaricus LB-51 champion transient super strain, 2 billion cfu per capsule or 1/2 tsp. (1 gram).Lactobacillus bulgaricus LB-51 benefits the entire gastrointestinal tract.
Healthy Trinity System is available in dairy, or vegetarian/vegan suitable dairy free formulas.
The beneficial bacteria in the Healthy Trinity System can support:
- Digestion of carbohydrates and proteins*
- Optimized digestion*
- Colon function*
- Production of B vitamins*
- General wellness*
- Digestion of dairy products by assisting with lactose metabolism*
Natren Healthy Trinity System dairy probiotic powders and dairy free probiotic capsules are the building blocks for the good health you deserve. Not only can you help aid digestion and relieve occasional gas and irregularity, when your digestive system works properly, every part of your body benefits. * Support your health and free yourself to focus on other aspects of your life.
100% potency guaranteed through the printed expiration date when stored under the conditions stated on the label.
HEALTHY START SYSTEM PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
DAIRY FREE – A complete probiotic supplement program containing Megadophilus®, Bifido Factor® and Digesta-Lac® probiotic powders in veggie capsules.
Bifido Factor Dairy Free (60 Capsules)£43.95 Add to basket
Bifido Factor Dairy Free Powder (85g)£49.95 Add to basket
Digesta Lac Dairy Free (60 Capsules)£45.95 Add to basket
Healthy Trinity System (Dairy Free Powder and Capsules)
£143.85Add to basket
Healthy Trinity System (DF Caps)
£131.85Add to basket
Megadophilus Dairy Free (60 Capsules)£43.95 Add to basket
Megadophilus Dairy Free Powder (85.5g)£49.95 Add to basket
DAIRY – A complete probiotic supplement program containing Megadophilus®, Bifido Factor® and Digesta-Lac® loose probiotic powders.
A note about dairy based probiotics: Dairy milk is one of the original foods that these bacteria thrive on, which is why they are called Lacto bacilli, meaning milk bacteria. [Ayurveda, a Hindu system of traditional medicine used in India for over 5000 years, is devoted to using dairy products, as milk is considered the pure love of the cow for her calf. Ayurvedic doctors and pharmacists highly recommend dairy products to their patients.] Natren is one of the few custom probiotic manufacturers to still use dairy as a growth medium for beneficial bacteria.
** Natren does not use ingredients produced by biotechnology.